The Open Fronted containment Facility (OFCF) Sampling & Dispensing Booths enable unlimited areas of clean and sterile air to be achieved using the principle of ultra-filtered unidirectional download airflow. Given that the working area is in state of lower pressure, the possibility of creating cross contamination with other products is avoided.
The sampling & Dispensing Booths are also known as open Fronted Contamination Facility (OFCF) or Reverse Laminar Air Flow Clean Air Station (RLAF) are used for PRODUCTS SAMPLING, DISPENSING AND BULK DRUG CANISTER FILLING, these are designed as OPEN FRONTED CONTAINMENT FACILITY (OCFC) with in built scavenging arrangement that draw powder aerosol away from the operator and operating environment, protecting product and personnel.Standard Execution:
- Stainless steel bulked with laminated double walled insulated side panels.
- Two stage prefilter assembles for multi-disperse particles predominantly in the size range of 5-20 microns
- Two HEPA filter banks-the main bank configured for continuous clean down of works space and bleed filters comprising the extract bank configured for 10% displacement.
- Anti-drag Shield at the entry side.
- Magnehelic pressure gauge.
- Specialty designed auto-variable motor blower assembly.
- Florescent lighting
- Control Panel
- Extra 5A-2 pin switched electrical socket.
- MICROPROCESSOR FEATHER TOUCH CONTROL PANEL FOR UV TUBE, WHITE TUBE, BLOWER MOTOR ETC TO INCREASE LIFE OF YOUR ALL OTHER INSTRUMENTATION.